Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    preity Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Mar 14, 2007, 12:50 AM
    Lost love found married
    I had special feelings for this guy during my college days but the relationship just went off unsaid.we met after many years to realise that we shared the same feelings till date.but the situations were I was a divorcée with a kid and he was about to get married to his love.he married her and meanwhile we also immensely fell for each other to fulful our lost dream.But now the relationship between us is not as compliant.for I just can't stand him being with his wife and he doesn't want to leave her.he also says and I also believe that he loves me more than her and wants to be with me but the situations don't permit.I am going into severe depression and turning manic.what should I do? I can't live without him
    IkoIkoComic Posts: 9, Reputation: 5

Mar 14, 2007, 12:53 AM
    Yes, you can. And you should. (Live without him, I mean)

Mar 14, 2007, 01:05 AM
    He really loves me and cares for me. Which he has proved again and again.he is my only support
    freebird1981 Posts: 30, Reputation: 5

Mar 14, 2007, 01:10 AM
    But he is married to somebody else.he had the opportunity NOT to marry his wife when he met you again, he ia a married man and you are his lover, it will never be any other way, he is having his cake and eating it sorry to be so blunt. There are so many other men out there who are single and can give you their all instead of waiting for someone to sneak around to see you in secret.if he really loved you he would be with you full time.you only get one life, don't wait around for somebody who isn't available

Mar 14, 2007, 01:11 AM
    He's not going to leave his wife for you. Pining over him will only drive you insane. You must be able to provide your own support- depending on another for support (especially when he is with someone else) will just end in tears.

I know, when you're really in love with someone who is committed to someone else, you will go to any lengths to carry on hope that they might be struck by a sudden epiphany and run away with you to a far-off country, white horse at the ready- But every day this doesn't happen, it drives another nail into your soul.

You may think that there will never be another person for you- but you'd be wrong.

Mar 14, 2007, 01:42 AM
    Do you suggest complete cut off the relationship or we recede back and be good friends who are in touch through e media and occasional meetings
    origins13 Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Mar 14, 2007, 01:43 AM
    *HUGS* You can live without him if you have the will.

Deep inside you know there's no future with him. I agree with Ikoikocomic that he's not going to leave his wife for you. If he could, he wouldn't marry her when he realized his feelings for you.

Cut him out. Be strong and move on. You deserve better than staying in this misery.

Mar 14, 2007, 01:44 AM
    That's entirely your call. You might find that maintaining a relationship with him is too painful, though. A potential solution is to avoid contact with him for a few months to a year, get him out of your system, meet some new people- then, when you're ready, visit again.

Really, I'm a random stranger- how much can you trust my judgement? *wink*
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2007, 02:07 AM
    First - What are you doing with a married man.
    Second - He is never going to leave his wife.
    Third - You lived without him before, you can live without him again.
    Fourth - Depression for what exactly? Because you can not have something that you know is not yours.
    Fifth - Move on. If he truly loved you he would have never married the other girl. It is time to wake up and look at reality here.

Joe

Mar 14, 2007, 02:19 AM
    His wife has little doubt that we are involved.if she comes to know and leaves him,can we live happily or he would blame me for his broken family
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 02:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by preity
    I had special feelings for this guy during my college days but the relationship just went off unsaid.we met after many years to realise that we shared the same feelings till date.but the situations were i was a divorcee with a kid and he was about to get married to his love.he married her and meanwhile we also immensely fell for eachother to fulful our lost dream.But now the relationship between us is not as compliant.for i just can't stand him being with his wife and he doesnt wanna leave her.he also says and i also believe that he loves me more than her and wants to be with me but the situations dont permit.i am going into severe depression and turning manic.what should i do? i can't live without him
    What should you do? Mmmm let me think...

MOVE on, get a grip of yourself and think and listen to your mind not your heart!

He is married! A cheating married man... who has his cake and yummy he is eating it all, in front of your eyes!

How can you trust him...
    Consider this.. OK, what if he leave his wife for you... can you seriously trust this man?
    freebird1981 Posts: 30, Reputation: 5

Mar 14, 2007, 02:52 AM
    Call me stupid but I would much rather have a guy all to myself,who I know will come home to ME not come home to me AFTER sleeping with his wife. Why settle for second best when you could have it all with somebody single,free,and able to be there 100 per cent.
    Of course he is going to tell you he loves you, he is getting what he wants from you,pure and simple.. sex. If there was anything else you would have known a long time ago.. he is married for a reason,and he could have broken it off BEFORE he got married to be with you, that would have been your answer, he didn't, he married the one he wants to be with.
    And of course he would blame you if his family fell apart, he will cut all contact more quick than linford christie on lucozade. I'm sorry, I'm not being blunt, I'm being realistic and I don't want to tell you what you want to hear as that is not reality and you will get hurt if you carry this on.good luck, you will need it if this is the way you want to live your life
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 14, 2007, 04:44 AM
    Remove this guy from your life and raise your child from your other marriage. Get some professional help, as your choice of men doesn't seem to be working for you. You should learn to love yourself, and find out who you are, and learn to be happy with yourself, as the course you are on is all about misery and pain, and that my dear is not love, not even close.

Mar 14, 2007, 04:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Remove this guy from your life and raise your child from your other marriage. Get some professional help, as your choice of men doesn't seem to be working for you. You should learn to love yourself, and find out who you are, and learn to be happy with yourself, as the course you are on is all about misery and pain, and that my dear is not love, not even close.

Thanks a lot. It was so loving and caring advice instead of admonishment.with no offence to anybody

Mar 14, 2007, 05:00 AM
    Thank you to all of you O loving people.Though you don't know who I am you took out time to share my problem and guide me with your valuable advice
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 05:08 AM
    That's what we are here for :)
    michelle5971 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 05:16 AM
    Comment on Krs's post
    If he is cheating on his wife, he will cheat on his lover

Mar 14, 2007, 05:19 AM
    Comment on freebird1981's post
    I agree

Mar 14, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    michelle5971 with all due respect.. if you read my post properly thats what i inclined..... he can cheat on his wife means he can cheat on his lover too!!!!!
    Exactly. That is why I agreed with you
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 05:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle5971
    exactly. that is why I agreed with you
    Opps :o
    Me wrong! As it didn't come up with agree or disagree...
    Sorry :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Found my lost love [ 35 Answers ]

I am 58 and I recently was reunited with my childhood sweetheart after 40 years. First I would like to say that I have been happily married to the same woman for 37 years. I found my childhood sweetheart through classmates.com. I had posted a message and after a long period she contacted me. She is...

Married but still in love w/ex [ 46 Answers ]

I have been married almost 6 years. I have 2 children w/ this man and we have developed a pretty good life together. He's a good guy, although we are missing something very important from our marriage... emotional intimacy! Along with this I have never gotten over someone from my past. I knew I...

Married and in love with another [ 24 Answers ]

I've been married almost 31 years. Children raised and on their own. Grandchildren now. Over the years, I've had many affairs. Actually thought that part of my life was over and it was time to accept I was getting older and accept where my life had led me. Then I met a co-worker face to...

I am in love with 2 men, 1 is getting married and I am married to the other [ 12 Answers ]

Never ever thought I would be posting a question on a site - but life got me here:rolleyes: I am a happily married woman - happily married if you remove the sex out of marriage. My partner was never very interested in sex and that was something I had comfortably accepted. We lived happily for...

I just found out my boyfriend is still legally married... What do I do? [ 16 Answers ]

Whyyyyyyy do guys have to be so confusing?? Why why Why why?! What should I do? Should I ask him how he feels? I'm not even sure if we're in a relationship or if were just friends that make out. -____- Nrgh! There's other issues I'm having trouble dealing with, why do I always fall?? Fine, you know...

View more questions Search