Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bigguy33 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2015, 05:27 PM
    Friends in a crapshoot
    Ok, so my friends have split into two sides because one side hates this girl because she has a rep for ruining relationships. I've never been in a relationship so it hasn't bothered me even though it's wrong and the other side is the people who don't mind her and the problem is I'm with both sides right now and I don't want to have to pick sides and it's gotten to the point where the one side has told me to go bully and torment her, but I can't do that because that's not me, but the other side is saying that these people have never been my friends but I know that they are wrong. What can I do to resolve this?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 1, 2015, 05:40 PM
    How old is everyone?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2015, 06:16 PM
    The half that want to bully this girl are idiots and not your friends if they are pushing you to do that.

They will probably be sweeping floors and emptying trash cans for a living when they get older. You don't need them because it starts there then it gets into worse and worse things and someone gets hurt...or killed and some of them end up in jail at some point.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 2, 2015, 06:12 AM
    You have to do what you think is right, no matter what anyone says, or tells you to do. Your true friends will understand, and accept that about you, and respect your decision. The false friend will not.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2015, 07:27 AM
    Drama in friendships/relationships is stupid and a waste of your time. Bullying is not acceptable under any circumstances or to anyone. But I think you knew that already. Your best bet is to stay neutral to both sides and let them work out their drama, which will happen in time. Don't ever allow any other person to bring you down into their negative world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One of my bfs friends that is a girl won't stop texting him and says she's his best friends [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for two months and one of his friends that is a girl (he has a few that are) won't stop texting him when we are together. I have asked him to tell her to back off the texting when we are together and he did and she gave him a gilt trip saying that they are best...

One of my best friends is kind of silent to my other friends. [ 1 Answers ]

All right, I've got a real good mate I've known for years. Now he is really open to me, tells me everything he wants etc, you know what I'm talking about, we laugh together like I can do with nobody else. Now the problem is, we want to go on a adventure trip. We're only the two of us for now,...

My friends husband cosign for a apartment and she use her first name and my friends s [ 1 Answers ]

My friends husband use as a cosigner for a apt lease without her knowledge and they use another name with the husband last name and thet want to get out of the lease what is the procedure to go tru this the landlord said that the husband can be out off the lease if the other tenant will find...

Ex is seeing a lot of one of my best friends. Think I'm losing friends everywhere [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, not to bore anyone with details, but my ex and I broke up a couple of months ago, and I've found it excruciating to deal with my feelings. I have good and bad days, and a couple of days ago would have been our 2 year anniversary. I've noticed that one of my best friends is getting very close...

View more questions Search