Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gesael Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 03:08 PM
    Uncomfortable
    I'm having problems talking about how I feel to my best friend. It's always a labor for me. I need to know how to become comfortable talking to her about anything and to seriously talk about it. She doesn't like when I don't talk about how I feel and it bugs her extremely every time. I don't want to lose our friendship because I was uncomfortable. PLEASE HELP!
    effy25 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 03:50 PM
    Well if you r truly that uncomfortable then she can't possibly be a true friend otherwise it'd come naturally
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 10:36 PM
    How long have you been friends, and how old are you??
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 20, 2012, 11:09 PM
    Why are you so uncomfortable? How long have you been friends? Has she ever broken your trust or done something to upset you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uncomfortable in this relationship [ 7 Answers ]

I am currently going out with this boy but I don't really like it and I go out with him because I have nothing better to do. I have been going out with him for one month now and I want to stop this relationship before it gets deeper as he is thinking of us getting serious. What must I tell him?

A very uncomfortable emotion. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! Thanks for taking your time to read this post. I am currently 18 years old. For a few months, I have been feeling a very uncomfortable emotion in the presence of a potential girlfriend ( even if it was just a crush as well ). I am not sure why I have been experiencing this...

Are these symptoms for anything.I'm really uncomfortable [ 1 Answers ]

I keep shaking, And itching all over. Seriously my whole body head to toe is so itchy I can't stop scratching, & I've been Vomiting violently but all I puke out is liquid.. it's like anything I drink I puke right out and then I get really dehydrated and am afraid to drink cause I know I'm going to...

Uncomfortable teacher [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever parents visit my clssroom, I feel uncomfortable. My pulse increase and I feel nervous. How can I relax?

Uncomfortable Itch [ 7 Answers ]

As unusual as this might sound I have a question that maybe someone can answer. My boyfriend usually at night time has been getting a very unbearable itch in his anus hole. Now its not a rash and it has nothing to do with higiene do u know of any conditions that he may be having as its almost...

View more questions Search