Ok well I'm 19 years old and my girlfriend is 26... well we've been having problems because she is a stripper... at first when she wonted to do it I told her I had no problem with it... but as it progressed I didn't like it anymore now its causing problems... weve been together a year and a half I love her and her daughter... weve broking up off and on... but she don't won't to quit her job and I didn't ask her to,. but she knows I don't like it... she likes the money!. I was wanting to ask should I be worried about my girlfriend being a stripper... I also don't go on trips with her when she leaves to strip... but I don't think she would cheat on me... but I do worry sometimes...
She's been acting a little like she's got her own money now and when I borrow some later she throws it up in my face.
If she really loved me would she continie strippin(She worked at subway before hand)
Should I just end it because I worry about her every time she leaves to go strip... which she invites me I just can't go>.
Also she went to a ruguler Club without me lastnight... and she said it was just for a drink... which she loves to dance also...

People tell me what I should do... im stuck ina blind spot