I have been with him for 2 and a half years. I have always been very independent, I looooove time alone. I love to be home by myself to think and just hang out with the cat. He, on the other hand, is very clingy. He wants to be with me allll the time. He wants to snuggle alll the time. He's constantly wanting a kiss, or a hug, or a snuggle. I can't stand it! (yes, the roles are a bit reversed between us). Also, I only see him on the weekends. Which is why it's been able to last for so long, (in my opinion). So every time I tell him that I want my space, he goes on to say, "you've had your space ALL week!" (I live with my mum during the week while I work and go to college, and I go see my boyfriend and my cat on weekends).

Anyway. I love him and all, but I don't know what to do. It's getting pretty bad. We just bought a house and all I do is cook and clean and do laundry. By the end of the day, I just want to go to bed, (by myself), and SLEEP!

What to do?