Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Apr 4, 2006, 07:39 AM
    Rock cake recipe
    Can anyone help please. I have lost my Bero recipe book and am living in Poland at the moment so can't get a new one. Does anyone have a recipe for rock cakes/rock buns, preferably the Bero recipe, but anyone would be good. Also, I used to have a recipe for rock cakes suitable for a diabetic and good for anyone on a diet. Does anyone have a similar recipe please? Thank you.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2006, 10:41 AM
    Here's their own recipe for rock buns:
    http://www.be-ro.com/recipe/showrec5.html

Enjoy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Be-Ro celebration cake [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone My wife used to bake a celebration cake from Home Recipes with Be-Ro flour cookbook. It is a paperback third A4 folded size booklet. When we got a new one (38th edition), as the old was was getting rather tatty, we threw the old one away. Ah but the celebration cake was omitted and...

Recipe Swap! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all... I was just wondering if you would like to share your most loved recipe? I thought with people from all over the world, it might be nice to get some new ideas. It can be a main dish, dessert, salad, appetizer or whatever. Anyone? ;) I will have to decide on mine and then come...

Friendship Cake [ 6 Answers ]

I have recipe for Friendship Cake but I don't have any starter anymore, Does anyone know how to make it? This is a great cake to give on the holidays. I sure would be thankful! Carol:D

Looking for a recipe. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. We're looking for a cabbage recipe that we once had that was made with shredded cabbage, farmer's cheese, and some other ingredients. It was made in a frying pan and was very much like a pierogi filling. Does anyone have any idea how to make this recipe? Thanks. Dave.

Looking for your best FUDGE recipe [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have a really "great" recipe for fudge? Not the kind you have to use a candy thermometer with, more of a easier one. I'd like to make some for Christmas gift giving, one you have tasted and know its great. Thanks :)

View more questions Search