When my mother passed away, she left her house to all of her children. Two of them were living with her and caring for her. They continue to live in her house and the rest of us siblings want to give the house to one of my brothers that live in the house. My mother had a trust and later made a separate will without rescinding the trust. How do we go about putting the deed to the house in our brothers name?