Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerseygirl2479 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Sad, but happy
    I am engaged to a great guy, but I am in love with an ex. I don't know what to do. I moved to NY with the fiancée. I just started talking to the ex again. The ex and I were never intimate. I feel so strongly about him. I don't know what to do. I am stuck here in NY. I just want to see the ex. I want to be free. I have a son that is happy here, but I am more miserable as the days go by. I am starting to believe that I am not meant to be happy.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2007, 10:36 PM
    If you are not in love with the man that you are engaged to, then you need to end it. You want to be free. It's time for a serious conversation with this guy before it goes too far!

As far as the ex... he is an ex, and there is a reason for that. Most of the time you cannot go back. You will have to do some soul searching and work on yourself for awhile. You have to learn to be happy within yourself. If you can't be happy on your own, you will never be happy or satisfied with someone else.

Sorry if it's not what you want to hear, but it is as honest and straightforward as I can be.

Hugs, Didi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am so sad [ 7 Answers ]

Yo man how ru.. how is everyhting.. I am sorry to bother u.. // umm I am in trouble I like this girl and I want to date her but the problem is that she said she likes someone else but if she stops fancing him she will go out with me,. and when ever I send her a message trough my phone she never...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

Why Be Sad? [ 2 Answers ]

It's quite hard to come alive every morning like the rooster who utters that familiar shrill cry of delight. On balance: This same animation could very well be expected from happy people who are carefree, frisky, hearty, jovial, spirited and lively. Emotion compliments arousing replies to a kiss,...

Sad [ 2 Answers ]

I am in love.. well I'm pretty sure I am.. I have plans to marry the guy *hopefully* someday. I say hopefully because I don't want to do it until I graduate college, and I'm only a freshman in collge now. He makes me so happy, he's the one person that I know I can always confide in. I trust him...

View more questions Search