RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Here are some ideas:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...tml#post279370
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2007, 09:35 AM
    Sometimes the Salvation Army or the Community Action Agency can give assistance of this nature. There are qualifications to meet.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Hello down:

Look for a place that's as down as you. Make a deal with the landlord to let you move in, and you'll work your little butt off making his place worth a lot more money.

I don't know, Dude. Other than charity, you need to work. And, charity is only going to last for a month. What are you going to do then?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fair Housing in Arizona for ex-convicts? [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering what can be done to help those who have past criminal records to find housing without being discriminated against. Does Arizona have any laws that protect ex-convicts against discrimination for housing needs? What about the Privacy Act or Fair Housing Act?

Housing Neglect [ 2 Answers ]

Before fall of 2006 I was Red flagged by KGS (Kansas Gas Service) well my furnace was because it was leaking Gas(Carbon Monoxide). I had him shut the valve off to the furnace and I called the landlord, they sent out a maintenance man who looked at it and told me nothing was wrong with it. I told...

Calculation Income Tax for Housing loan [ 2 Answers ]

How to treat Housing Loan, LTA for computation of income tax,

Housing Question [ 4 Answers ]

A new child support law became in effect in TN in October 2004, where child support is to be determined by shared income. I filed for divorce in May 2004 but continued to live in the house until March 2005 at which time my wife set child support on me for which I did not have a problem, but the...

Housing Bubble-when will it burst? [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone have a year or date that the housing market will collapse and come crashing down faster than anyone can imagine? What will this do to our economy? Have read lots of different points of view and the one that stood out the most was when the housing market starts to crumble when it's over we...

View more questions Search