Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1janie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Owner of house
    I would like to know who owns the addresses of these three residences 3680,3609,3687 jessica dr. macon,ga 31201?
    1janie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Who owns these three houses 3680,3609,3687 jessica dr. macon,ga 31201?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Contact the city office in Macon that is in charge of titles.
    DianeV Sr Loan Officer Posts: 76, Reputation: 9

Aug 22, 2007, 08:52 PM
    Or the tax collector

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New old KZ owner. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have just acquired from my brother an old 1977 kz650B. He got it from a cousin who had ridden it for 5 years without any trouble. My brother rode it for two weeks and it died and has never run again. I have changed the oil & filter, air filter, plugs and points. It gets air, gas and...

Co-owner of a boat I never see [ 1 Answers ]

HI! I live in ONTARIO CANADA. In Winter 2004 I co-signed on a boat loan with my at the time boyfriend. We received the boat in April 2005 and split up in May. Throughout the process I kept asking him if he could afford the entire loan, $60,000 on his own. Of course he lied and said he could....

Owner financing [ 2 Answers ]

I have a tenant who is very interested on buying our house but cannot qualify for a loan due to debt ration and maybe low fico score. We have a mortgage on the house and their rent covers the payment. I would like to sell it but having a hard time finding a qualified buyer and this tenant has be...

Owner [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, my name is Tess, Owner of Perfect Cleaning. My question was: How do you estimate certain jobs. I do new construction, apt moveouts, commercial, residential, and section 8 housing for the govt. I have done OK for the most part, but I always stress over the decision. Thank you all for...

New Daschund Owner [ 6 Answers ]

I have a brand new miniature daschund. I bought her a crate and a couple play toys. But I need advise on how much time she should be in the crate versus how much time she should be allowed out. We have only been putting her in the crate when we aren't home. She sleeps in our bed and we take her...

View more questions Search