Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    anatudor's Avatar
    anatudor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 18, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Real estate
    For immigration reasons I have to leave US I need to deed the house back to the bank how do I do that?
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692

    Apr 18, 2007, 08:59 PM
    You really don't, you can call the bank and ask them if they will take the deed back in return to releasing you from the mortgage,

    But normally you have to sell the house and pay the bank off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real Estate [ 4 Answers ]

Good day all, I need your assistance. I am a 70 year old man whose wife has just passed away 2 weeks ago. I am in need of information regarding the house we lived in for over 22 years. (also married 22 years) I would like to know if I have some type of legal rights to this house. I have...

Real estate [ 2 Answers ]

My uncle recently passed away,my aunt still lives in the house which is paid in full. She has no children and no will.She is 78 years old,and very reluctant to do a will.Her sisters believe she should do a will or the state could take her house if she passes away.My question is in the state of...

Real Estate [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: can i add my son who just turned 18 to the title of our home or can i just put his name on the title even if we owe on the property.:confused:

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

Real Estate [ 2 Answers ]

I'm retired and I'm a resident of Florida I live in Florida for 7 months a year and 5 months in New York. I have real estate in New York. Do I have to pay New York State income tax?

View more questions Search