Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    dallensore1's Avatar
    dallensore1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Mar 23, 2019, 01:17 PM
    What can I do

    In June of 2013 I purchaced a property for me and my niece to start a business on in October 2013 I fell ill due to a stroke then which she falsified a quit claim deed with Duvall county clerks office. I still have possession of the original warranty tittle which she has no interest in. I am looking for cheap legal advice to reobtain my property that was stolen from me. I am an elderly woman with very little income but do not want my family to get away with robbery please help.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,302, Reputation: 7692

    Mar 23, 2019, 04:15 PM
    What property was taken? Home, business ? Both?

    Who did the deed? Who was the notary on the deed?

    You will hire an attorney, to file a lien on your interest in the property. A quit claim deed is not a warranty deed, so the new owner is not protected from claims.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search