Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Sayurye's Avatar
    Sayurye Posts: 5, Reputation: 2
    New Member

    May 22, 2010, 04:33 PM
    My sisters mobile home has gone through forcloser, it is on my land. I want it off.
    My Sister's mobile home is on my land, it's gone through forecloser and the note company is draging their feet about coming to get it, I need to move a new house on it to help with the land payment. How do I get it off? Can I evict them?
    I have own this land since 1996.
    Thanks in Texas.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,305, Reputation: 7692

    May 22, 2010, 06:33 PM

    You inform them of the monthly rent amount, and ask for payment from the time of foreclosure. If they are not paying, yes you can go to court for an eviction, but you will need to show that you
    1. informed them that it was your land
    2. asked them to remove
    3. and if rent is due, that you informed them and attempted to collect
    4. they were given written notice to remove the trailor

    Also have you asked about buying it, perhaps pennies on the dollar

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Land owner won't let me move my mobile home [ 18 Answers ]

Can the owner of the land keep my mobile home? What do I need to file in court in order to move my mobile home?

Can I sell a mobile home that is affixed and keep the land [ 2 Answers ]

Can I sell a mobile home that is affixed and keep the land

Title to mobile home and title to land is separate can it be sold on one deed [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into the country in a mobile home and started renting then a year later we decided to purchase the land and mobile home on contract. We have paid taxes and insurance on it. 2 years later we find the person selling it to us does not have the title to mobile home just to land. Does he have...

Garden Tub Faucet - Home of Legend mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My sister has a leaky garden tub faucet. We can't determine how to access under the faucet. There is no access door. A closet is behind the faucet. When we remove the wallboard, we find the distance from the opening to the faucet too far away to access. Can you help? Thanks, Mary

View more questions Search