Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariancicci Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Tenant rights
    Does a landlord have the right, under Florida Law, to evict tenant with a young child for no reason. She has paid her rent on time, and caused no problems. The owner of the apartment is also her ex-employer and fired her for no reason-saying they discontinued the position. She was at her apartment over 8 years. They sent her a letter stating the company wants the apartment and she is to vacate in 14 days>
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2007, 09:10 PM
    If you are on a month to month status, they can give you a 30 day notice to move. If you have a longer term lease, they have to honor the terms of the lease.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tenant Rights [ 2 Answers ]

Can a Landlord enter your apartment without letting you know? Can they knock and just let theirself in?

Tenant rights in Ohio. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a website that lists all the tenant rights when living in a mobile home trailer park. I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out. By the way this is in Ohio. Thanks.

Tenant rights [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for "tenant rights answers"... here is my situation: I have lived in the same house for over 8 years; the first 7 years was as the paying housemate with the owner of the house at which time the owner bought another house and moved to that one he now lives in; while I remained in this...

Tenant Rights VS Roommate Rights [ 3 Answers ]

I, the master tenant, recently took on a roommate. I paid $1675.00 (79%), and he paid $450.00 (21%) of the total rent. He lived in my apt for 10 days and moved on the 11th. He was a nuissance as he slept all day and tackled chores, i.e. laundry in the early hours 12:40 AM. So, due to our different...

View more questions Search