Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dolphin474 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 01:57 PM
    Succession co-op rights
    What rights for succession in co-op mitchellllama ny

Check out some similar questions!

Dead beat dad rights ? NJ, Child Abadonment, Removing parental rights [ 2 Answers ]

A little background on my situation. I had a child at 17 yrs old with an 18 yr old guy. I left the father when my son was 6 months old due to physical abuse. It was not safe for my child. He has only seen our son a hand full of times since then, and not at all in the past 4 years. I do...

Relationship between individual rights or public-order rights advocates and URC/NIBRS [ 1 Answers ]

Would an individual rights advocate or a public-order advocate better support the URC/NIBRS?

The human rights of a sex offender supersede the rights of young kids in an group [ 13 Answers ]

Can you advise me ref a sex convicted sex offender being allowed to remain in a group that has a child protection policy.complaints have been made.from parents and adult members and have been ignored.the last coment from a senior person in charge of child policy the sex offender coulfd not be...

Legal Rights, Moral rights, and rights in general [ 5 Answers ]

Something popped up when I was answering a question the other day. My opinion is that there are laws(legal rights etc) and RIGHTS (moral rights) I though that itd be interesting to discuss. What are your opinions/experiences? Do you believe that the law has the right to determine our rights?

Mitchell-Lama Succession Rights [ 1 Answers ]

My sister moved out of her Mitchell Lama apartment and I have resided in the apartment for well over a year. Even though my name is not on the lease do I still have succession rights. I am disabled due to an amputation of my left leg and I have mail and letters in my name that have been sent to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.