Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muhmuhmeh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Husbands
    So I have a real bad prolbem. My husband of 12 years is a drug addict and I have never been one at all. He doesn't want to get help he doeant think that he has a prolbem. He knows that he should not be doing what he does but yet he still does. I tell him all the time that it really hurts me when he does the drugs. He doesn't do them in the house he does them who knows where and he is gone for hours and someimes days. My real prolbem is that I have 3 kids they dontknow what there dad does they just thinkthat he is going to work when really he is going to get highwith all his money. The reason I don't leave is because I love him and I know that 1 day he will get help hopelly it will be soon also the other reason I don't leave is because my oldst son is my stepson and I have been raising him since he was born and if I leave him I will loose my baby and I don't think I could doo that to him I am his life I need to know what should I do please help me please
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Counseling is very important. Has he or you ever done this. If this is a concern for you it should be a concern for him as well. Counseling is first step. As far as addictions, the only person that can help him with that is, himself. If he really does want the change then he will take the steps to make a change. Does not mean it will be perfect, does not mean there won't be times where he might back peddle and end up back on it, but to do your best to support him, love him and him knowing that you will be by his side through good times and bad times is very important. There is that line as well. There has to be a line drawn somewhere. Some people need to hit Rock hard bottom until they realize what they could lose if they do not get out of the addictions.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Harassed about ex-husbands debts [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Im in a bad situation, I'm receiving phone calls & letters stating that I owe them money however It's not me that owes them money it's my ex-husband I separated with him on 2002 when we separated he said he owed nothing like a fool & a trusting person that I am I believed him, I divorced him...

Huge Crush on my Husbands Friend [ 40 Answers ]

Oh my god. First of all, I wasn't sure if this is the right category to post my dilema, but I'm soooo glad I found this website. Anyway I have a major crush on my husbands friend. I can't stop thinking of him. I go to the store hoping to run into him. I know I told myself a million times...

Is my husbands best friend my soulmate? [ 10 Answers ]

I believe in soulmates, I'm a spiritual person. I believe that everything happens for a reason. And with this one, I cannot figure it out. Usually I can, I'm good at this kind of stuff... but this one baffles me. Ok, my husband met this guy through work and became good friends with him. THis guy...

10 husbands, still a virgin [ 6 Answers ]

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you were married 10 times?" "Well, husband #1 was a Sales Representative: He kept telling me...

Add my husbands name to my home [ 1 Answers ]

Do I use a Quit Deed Claim to add my husbands name to my home?

View more questions Search