Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracy2u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 08:06 AM
    Is it legal to have 4 adults and 3 children living in a 3 bed in Indianaroom home
    We are in a custody battle with the child's mother and she lives in a 3 bedroom home with 4 adults and 3 children. She states she and her daughter sleep on the couch. Her uncle is on a feeding tube and therefore has his own room is this legal In Indiana?
    stinawords Posts: 2,071, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2010, 08:54 AM

Sure. Not everyone can afford a five bedroom, six bathroom, 20 acre lot piece of property. Is the house a complete mess with mice and bugs running around at will? That will make the bigger difference. Each child does not have to have their own room. Sure it would be nice if they had a room of their own but if she can't afford it she can't afford it. As long as there aren't problems keeping the child safe and clean and well fed where she sleeps makes little difference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adult Children Living At HOme [ 19 Answers ]

I have an adult child who lives at home who does not want to adhere to the rules that my husband and I have set. She does not do chores and stays out all night long. Also, whereas we recognize we cannot choose the company he associates with, we are not happy that she is dating a questionable...

Can mold in mobile home be harmful for adults and children [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter and 2 school age children are living in a mobile home with mold in wall, ceiling, and roof. My daughter is symptomatic with cough, lung pain, and nasal congestion and the children are spending most of the summer away from home until school starts in Sept.

Adult children living at home [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has 2 adult children living at home, one is 22 and the other is 21. I have no problem with them living at home, but I do have a problem with them not lifing a finger to help out with household chores and pitching in for household bills. Both of the adult children work full time. My...

Do children really see ghost better then adults? [ 6 Answers ]

Do children really see ghost better then adults?:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search