Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbra fike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 12:50 PM
    Comcast.net
    I am a customer of directv and can no longer get versus channel. My family really likes this channel. How can I get this channel again?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 15, 2009, 12:57 PM
    Seems Comcast where playing money grabbers and DirecTV didn't like the deal.
    More here: DIRECTV Versus on DIRECTV

Looks like you'll need to change to Comcast to get it again.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2009, 01:01 PM

Verizon FIOS has it also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Net meeting [ 2 Answers ]

Want to see what's going on at my other computer via lan

Comcast wireless [ 21 Answers ]

I have a friend that has Comcast wireless internet that hasn't worked for 5 months. She has tried changing routers. Comcast said that it's her computer, but it fairly new. A computer guy (she paid him $150) said that her computer was fine. Can I contact Comcast from my computer and try to help her?...

Installation of Comcast DVR [ 1 Answers ]

I have Comcast digital cable. I have an HDTV. I have Comcast's DVR. I attached a HDMI cable from the TV to the box. I attached the cable from the wall to the DVR. I attached another coaxial cable from the DVR to the TV. The DVR does not work. What am I doing wrong?

Cost of Comcast DCT [ 3 Answers ]

I recently moved out of my apartment and returned the DCT, However Comcast claims the box was never returned and are charging me a $450.00 fee for a new box. Why are they charging so much when I could buy one on the internet? Am I being scammed?

Comcast Tv Stations [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a new TV about the same time Comcast offered the digital network, Our TV has HDTV built into it so like channel 4 has two stations one is 4 and the other is 4.1 Does anyone else get this and is there a channel guide? We now have over a 100 stations with no box.

View more questions Search