Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julhowe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 02:19 PM
    Need answer to foreclosure complaint
    My husband and I both received a summons from the court of a complaint of foreclosure. We need to know how to answer it. Legal Aid wants to charge us $550 each to write the answer. Can we do it ourselves?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 17, 2009, 08:31 AM

We need more info here. Are you in arrears on your mortgage? If so, How badly?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Civil Rights answer to complaint [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find sample answer to a complaint. I need to use it as a guideline for school. any help would be great! The claim is violation of civil rights, including: Count I: Sexual Harassment Count II: Quid Pro Quo Count III: Retaliation Count IV: Intentional Inflection...

Is this an acceptable ANSWER to a COMPLAINT? [ 1 Answers ]

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE CITY OF ST. LOUIS ASSOCIATE JUDGE DIVISION STATE OF MISSOURI MIDLAND FUNDING LLC, ASSIGNEE OF ) ASPIRE VISA ) ) ) Case No: XXXXX Plaintiff, ) ...

Answer For Civil Complaint in Florida [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have an example of a answer to a civil complaint in Florida, Orange County Courts?

Example of a ANSWER to a Complaint [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I got a Complaint today from a Attorney. For a credit card debit I don't remember having this account. And I need to answer the complaint in 21 days but I don't know how.. I also need to have the attorney Validate the debt any example letters out there or any advice on how I do this? Any...

View more questions Search