Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nessycruz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 04:49 PM
    Landlord rights
    I bought a house a few months ago and let someone else run it for me, now the tenants have not paid rent for months and we are going to court, was it legal to let someone else collect the rent for me?
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2008, 04:54 PM
    As long as they didn't violate any laws, yes, you can have someone else collect your rental payments.

They didn't use a baseball bat or anything I hope?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tenant- Landlord Rights [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently renting an apartment in new jersey on a month to month lease from the beginning it has been a horror story. When i first rented the apartment i was so happy 1 week before i actually move in the landlord of a 2 family owner occupied building tell me he found a buyer for his home... he...

Landlord rights [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if a landlord has a tenant that was arrested and convicted of drug trafficking out of a home can they be evicted immediately

Foreclosed Landlord.my rights [ 4 Answers ]

I'm leasing a condo in the state of Texas from someone that owns two at my property. The HOA has indicated to me that my landlord has not paid his HOA fees in months, and one of his properties has been foreclosed upon. They've asked me to pay my rent to them under the auspices that their...

Landlord as Roommate - Rights [ 4 Answers ]

I have a house that I decided I needed to share by renting a room in the house. I had a roommate move in as the "Tenant" in my home and requested that they sign a lease for a 6 month lease. After three months, I have decided that this is not a compatible living situation. He has insulted or imposed...

View more questions Search