Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smileswithducks Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 04:26 PM
    Do children really see ghost better then adults?
    Do children really see ghost better then adults?:confused: :confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 04:36 PM
    They can. Not all kids see ghosts only a small percentage. But they are more likely to see ghosts because they haven't been taught that all that exists is what you can see, hear, touch, taste and smell like many adults believe.
    They also say that many children born in the past 10 years are more spiritually inclined.
    I have no idea how true that is though.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2008, 04:45 PM
    There is a belief that yes children do or are more open to seeing spirits
    Brrntbarbie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Yes. Children can see/hear spirits better bacuse they haven't been raised to believe or not. There have also been tests that say it is easier for a spirit because children are distracted easily.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by duck22
    Kids have and overactive imagination and are more inclined to "think" they saw a ghost. Most adults know better then to assume just the paranormal.
    And that is your opinion
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 2, 2008, 04:12 AM
    Children are not jaded. They have no prior misconceptions or pre-conceived notions about what they see and what they don't see. You'll see this more in babies and very young children. Some people will pass it off and think it's cute that they have an imaginary friend.

Pets/animals will also do the same thing. They don't have the reasoning skills that we have when we get older, so they just see what they see. When we start to grow up we're taught to question things and reason them out in our minds, like we didn't actually see what we thought we saw.

That's why lots of times we see babies smiling or gurgling away at nothing. Or, dogs growling or barking at nothing at all. We might think it's just something they are doing to entertain themselves... but who knows? ;)
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Apr 7, 2008, 06:22 AM
    The rhythm of the energy of the brainwaves in frequences in C.P.S. = cyclus per second

BETA = 14 or more cps awakeness /outside consciousness
    ALPHA = 7-14 cps sleeping and awakening/inside consciousness
    THETA = 4-7 cps between sleeping and awakening/subconscious
    DELTA = less than 4 cps sleeping alterconscious

It seems that in the development from child to adult the brains will produce more Beta waves.
    The parts of the slow ALpha and Theta waves will decrease equally. Research proved that too much Beta waves is due to stress, pressure, (those are the ADHD type of childeren which have more Beta waves) while the slower Alpha waves have a more healing influence at the body and the psyche.
    There is a link between paranormal powers and very slow brainwaves. Theta waves are produced between the fase of sleeping and awakening and in deep relaxation. In this state our mind is working mostly with images and no thoughts.

Childeren do not have a lot of Betawaves but almost only Theta waves, they are in a sort of permanent meditation state which make them live intensly and aware. So this might explain why children have more experiences with seeing things like ghosts.
    Greetz Black111Madonna

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teens on adults [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I go to this for after school and I'm 12. So there are teens sitting down on and I'm sitting down behind them. Then my mother comes to put me up to go home. And the lady that runs the place asks my mom a question. They start talk then my mom has to pay for something. As my mom walks by them...

Night school for adults [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if there are any night schools available to get your high school diploma in Dallas Texas?:)

Adults and abuse [ 1 Answers ]

I just want some opinions on this one: I have noticed in reading a lot of these posts that many people claim verbal/mental/emotional abuse exists in their relationships and marriages. Do you think: A) People have always been this bad to one another, we just have a name for it now B) ...

Adults won't listen to me [ 6 Answers ]

Question answered, thanks for your help. :)

View more questions Search