Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kltruth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 10:55 AM
    House Title, mortgage
    I bought a house in State of Washington prior to my marriage. Now I want to add my wife to the title and mortgage. Do I do this with a Quitclaim deed or something else? Thanks very much.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 31, 2007, 11:00 AM
    There is a sticky at the top of this forum that answers your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Add name to house deeds but not mortgage? [ 6 Answers ]

I live in the UK. My partner and I own a house, but at the moment the mortgage is in his name and only his name appears on the house deeds. The reason why the mortgage was not in joint names initially is because I was unemployed at the time of applying. I have contacted several solicitors to...

Divorced: exwife has house, I'm still on mortgage/title [ 2 Answers ]

Ex-wife and I divorced 9 years ago. We had (have) a house together - I just wanted to get out so didn't bother getting her to refinance or to sell the house. So, I still have my name on the mortgage and title. Meanwhile, 9 years later, she's been late on almost every payment and won't/can't...

Mortgage on a House outside the US [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the US on an L1 Visa. I own a house in Israel with a Mortgate on it. The house is rented and I do not live in it. I don't own any more house. Can I deduct the Mortgate interest on this house? Thank You

House deeds and car title tied up on mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

Can the bank tie a car title into a home mortgage loan?

Name on Mortgage vs. Name on Title [ 1 Answers ]

We are getting ready to buy a house and because one of us has poor credit, the mortgage will only be in one of our names. In a case like this, is it possible to list both people on the title? Thanks

View more questions Search