Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Randywebwork Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 06:53 AM
    Squatter Eviction
    Have people let in my house on a lease but they never remitted any money and defaulted.

Have server default notice
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2007, 06:06 AM
    Hello Randy:

You have to evict them. Go read your state landlord tenant law at the top of this forum, and do what it says.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get rid of a squatter? [ 2 Answers ]

2 months ago a friend of mine was being evicted from her rental. I offered to let her stay at first, for several days in between moving from place to place. She then said she couldn`t find a place, and feeling bad for her I offered to let her stay for 1 but not more then 2 weeks. She then came...

Eviction without cause [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I were evicted from our rental home four days after I asked for repairs to be made. We were given a letter from our Landlord's lawyer stating that we had to move within 30 days which we did. After we moved, we found out that the landlord told neighbors that he evicted us because we...

I think I have a squatter in Florida, can I lock him out? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a tenant who took ill and died, and now the unit has been occupied by her friend who was not living there before she became ill. When I confronted this person he said that he was just disposing of her stuff and would vacate by the end of the month, there are 2 months rent past due. I have...

Eviction ? [ 7 Answers ]

I just two days ago bought a house from an investor who bought the house out of foreclosure one month ago. The original owner is still residing in the house with no written agrement with the first investor nor has paid any rent money for the past month. What is the minimal time required on the...

Kentucky eviction law motion for eviction [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I really need help I bought a house for 30,000 from a lady we have just a one simple page contract basically states I paid 15000.00 dollars down In April 05' and then make payments of 400.00 a month for 36 months Contract has no sell as is in it because at time of sale we the lady homeowner...

View more questions Search