Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PINKIM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Breaking a month to month lease that was signed 2 days ago.
    Would I Be Able To Collect Back Money Paid To A Lessor For Security Deposit And 1st Months Rent If Apartment Is Not In A Sanitary And Safe Condition And the Lease Was Signed 2 Days Ago And Never Moved Into The Apartment And The Lease Is Month To Month
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2007, 05:53 AM
    Hello P:

I doubt it. The time for you to have discovered that the place was a pit was BEFORE you signed the lease. Give him your written 30 days notice NOW or he'll charge you another months rent.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Notice required on a month to month lease? [ 9 Answers ]

I signed a 1 year lease that ended on July 31, 2006 in Minnesota. The lease states that if resident stays in the apt after the lease ends, with managements approval, it becomes a month to month lease. I stayed. The notice period stated in the lease is 60 days, effective the last day of the month....

Landlord Requireing 60 day notice to vacate on Month to Month Lease [ 5 Answers ]

I've lived in this apartment for 4 years. For the past year we have been going month to month, as we anticipated we might need to move out when we purchased a condo. Well, we got the condo, and now need to close in 1 month, yet the management in our apartment complex tells us we need to give...

Month to month realestate lease Illinois [ 18 Answers ]

Can a month to month tenant live out their security deposit in the state of Illinois

My six month old kitten left 5 days ago... [ 3 Answers ]

I have a gorgeous 1 year old cat-Mayhem and a six month old kitten-Matilda. They are the best of friends. The both of them have a great home here and lots of love. Each day the cats beg to leave the house. They know how to open the screen and come and go as they please. The older cat has been doing...

View more questions Search