Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wharts1113 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2007, 05:24 PM
    PA eviction law
    The sheriff has served our tenant over 30 days ago an eviction notice, the tenants have done nothing, can we have them removed or what is our next step?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 25, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Which notice was this, was this your notice to them for them to move, or the formal notice from the judge.

If you have not been in court yet, you file eviction with the court, and they are served notice of a hearing, you go to the hearning, they are ordered out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information on Florida Squatters Law and Eviction [ 8 Answers ]

I think I covered all searchable terms lol. My situation is a bit different then any I have read on here. I will lay out the facts first then ask my question. 1. We moved into a manufactored home in FL that the owner said we could move into. 2. We paid $ 1,000 via check for downpayment/rent...

Virginia eviction law [ 3 Answers ]

In Virginia, when I give a tenant a "5 day notice" to pay rent or quit, do I have to include the amount owed? I served one and got a court date for unlawful detainer. But my original letter does not have an amount enumerated. My internent search has proved confusing on the matter. Thanks!

Eviction Law in Florida [ 5 Answers ]

I have a friend who live in an apartment in south Florida. The landlord is trying to get him out of the apartment but has not served him with eviction papers. They have however, turned off the utilities on him. As of right now he is without power and water. The utilities however are in the...

Kentucky eviction law motion for eviction [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I really need help I bought a house for 30,000 from a lady we have just a one simple page contract basically states I paid 15000.00 dollars down In April 05' and then make payments of 400.00 a month for 36 months Contract has no sell as is in it because at time of sale we the lady homeowner...

Eviction Law? [ 8 Answers ]

I sold my property last month to someone and we had a written contract stating that I had 90 days from the time the papers were signed to stay there. After the 90 days however rent would start to apply. 2 days ago I was informed that he sold the property and this other person can move me out at...

View more questions Search