Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mold problem Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 01:49 PM
    Can mold in mobile home be harmful for adults and children
    My daughter and 2 school age children are living in a mobile home with mold in wall, ceiling, and roof. My daughter is symptomatic with cough, lung pain, and nasal congestion and the children are spending most of the summer away from home until school starts in Sept.
    ac101 Posts: 463, Reputation: 57

Aug 12, 2009, 02:15 PM

Yes mold in any home can be extremely harmful. Do they own this home or rent or what?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 02:17 PM

Yes you can even sue for it possibly.
    (Not if you own and no longer under warrantee or something like that)

Sick Buildings and Toxic Mold

Sick Building Syndrome
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Aug 12, 2009, 02:21 PM

You can get respiratory problems from black mold. It's not good at all. Spray the mold with bleach and then spray white vinegar on it. If it's throughout the house, have it checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can mold be effectively be removed in a mobile home? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is living in a 1980 mobile home with mold in walls and ceiling and is symptomatic for 6 months with upper respiratory/nasal problems. Can a person replace walls, ceilings, and roof and rid place of mold and safely live in home.

Mold on OSB under carpet in mobile home? [ 3 Answers ]

We recently bought a house with a mobile home guest house, and allowed a friend of a friend to stay in the guest house for a few months in exchange for minor repairs. The guest house is now empty and smells of dog urine, so we pulled the carpet up and found mold in the OSB sub floor. I dumped...

Harmful black mold, prepaid rent, and no lease.what to do? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband, daughter (2 1/2), and I moved into one house with four rental units in Tennessee. We started by paying the first two months rent and a security deposit. Then, every six months after that we prepaid 6 months in advance. Not because we had to, but because for us it's just easier. The...

Mold in a Mobile Home [ 3 Answers ]

I was at a mobile home park this weekend and they showed me a home that would be available in a few weeks. It had a very severe mold problem in the interior. The person doing the maintenance said they would be removing the walls and insulation and part of the floor that had mold and this would...

Do children really see ghost better then adults? [ 6 Answers ]

Do children really see ghost better then adults?:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search