Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    ecology's Avatar
    ecology Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 22, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Motion to Release Funds from FL court Clerk
    In a eviction case, the defendant obeyed the judge and deposited a sum into the Court Clerk's Registry.

    I am the landlord to whom this sum is due for rent.

    I am told that I need to file a Motion to Release Funds and an Order for the Judge to Sign directing the Clerk to release the funds.

    I can't find any form or information on-line that gives me the format/wording to use for these documents.

    Again, this is in Collier County, Florida civil matters.
    1joan's Avatar
    1joan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 22, 2009, 12:11 PM

    Motion to release rent monies (funds) and order for judge to sign. Can I please see a sample of such a motion and order?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motion for early release from federal probation [ 5 Answers ]

Where can I find a Federal motion form for early release from probation so I can file it myself?

Garnishment Release From The Court [ 6 Answers ]

I am going to try and make a long story short. My mother is 82 with Alzheimers. My brother is 41 and the caretaker of my mother. He has Mestases Melanoma. My mother receives Social Security and my brother receives Social Security Disability, both by direct deposit into a joint checking account....

How can I stop the motion of release lis pendens [ 2 Answers ]

I filed a lis pendens on the defendent's property because they are trying to sell their house and move. In the mean time, my attorney filed the motion to withdraw from my case. The defendant now moved to release the lis pendens. What are the options available for me? How can I stop this...

Release funds in a frozen account [ 2 Answers ]

If anyone can help it would be great. I have a bank account that has been frozen by the courts for a judgement that was entered against me. After the judgement was entered against me I filed bankruptcy. This judgement was included in my bankruptcy. I want to get the funds out of this account the...

How to file with the clerk of the court [ 2 Answers ]

In Florida, what paperwork is necessary to file for divorce with the Clerk of the Courts.

View more questions Search