My husband has power of attorney over his brother who is mentally challenged and physically handicapped. We live in the house that his brother has lived in for 60 years and take care of him. The house is deeded to my husband and his son. His son doesn't want anything to do with the house and wants to sell. My husband wants to stay in the house and take care of his brother. Is there any way my husband can give his brother a life estate while only owning half of the house?