I will close soon a new purchased house in California . An existing tenant has been there for one year, without any lease agreement, never paid rent; The tenant informed me that she will move out upon finding new place, how can I get her out as soon as possible or have her signed up a lease during her staying at my house? Can I change new locks but provide copy of keys to her? Or request a key to her house so that I can perform repairs or showing to potential clients? Thanks!: