Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    yari0215's Avatar
    yari0215 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 26, 2007, 08:21 PM
    How can I evict my cousins boyfriend that is living , rent free, with my mom?
    My cousin that lives with me mom has her boyfriend living there. My mom wants him out but he does not want to go. They pay no rent or contrubute in any other way.
    charlotte234s's Avatar
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

    Oct 26, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Just call the cops and have him removed from the house. No rent, no lease agreement, refuses to leave? Sounds mooch-tastic. Tell him if he doesn't move out, you'll call the cops and have him removed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I need to do to evict a person living in my home ? [ 14 Answers ]

My son lives in a rental property of mine. He allowed a young woman to move in with him. He has asked/told her to move out. She has refused. She does not pay rent and never has - her name is not on the lease. What steps can I take to evict her legally from the premises in the state of...

Can We Evict Immediately if They've NEVER Paid Rent? [ 24 Answers ]

We recently agreed to rent a house to some people. We signed the lease agreement, but the renters weren't given the lease or a copy because they haven't paid the first month's rent yet. Can we evict them without notice? They have been there for two weeks and have paid nothing, not to mention...

How do evict my boyfriend in my? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I want my boyfriend out. Even though we sort on share expenses nothing has his name on it. He has no proof he has paid anything. The only proof he has that he even lives there is his mail comes to the same address. He is listed on the lease as a resident but he is not bound by the lease only I...

Free Rent amortization [ 4 Answers ]

We have given tenants a free month of rent as an inducment. This should be spread over the length of the lease. What journal entry is required to record this.

View more questions Search