My father has paid property taxes for 30+ years on a vacant lot in Georgia. This lot is adjacent to 2 other lots that he owns. We have no deed showing ownership of the lot in question. I have done a title search and found the last filed deed (1960). I phoned the grantees who state the property is not theirs. However, they refuse to quit-claim the property over to my father. The property is in a small town and no attorney or abstractor will do the search/take the case. We've tried for 2 years and are still paying taxes. Is is possible for a my father to file the quiet title? I am a Paralegal, but admittedly have no real knowledge or real estate law.