Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    cj_892001's Avatar
    cj_892001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 29, 2010, 02:19 PM
    Ex girlfriend refuses to move out
    My ex girlfriend refuses to move out of my uncle's condo. I let her move in six months ago with no lease or rental agreement. We have since broke up. How can I get her to move out in the state of KY?
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,302, Reputation: 7692

    Dec 29, 2010, 05:54 PM

    Your uncle needs to evict her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CA Roommate refuses to move out [ 1 Answers ]

I live in California and was asked to move into an apartment with a friend of mine. There was some tension with the former roommate and they asked her to move out. She agreed and found a place, but supposedly the place fell through so my new roommates agreed to let her stay on the couch for 30 days...

Roommate not on lease in California refuses to move [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Los Angeles and have been unable to resolve issues with my roommate who is not on the lease. I have lived on this property for many years and am now on a month to month lease. My roommate has paid rent directly to the landlord and has some utilities in his name, but is not on the lease as...

Husband refuses to move! [ 13 Answers ]

I am in the process of divorcing my husband of nine years. The marriage has been officially over for over a year. I have asked him numerous times to move out of my apartment and he refuses. I live in subsidized housing in California, and when I moved in I was alone with my two children (because...

Adult daughter refuses to move out [ 5 Answers ]

Daughter nearly 29 moved in to attend school, and I was willing to pay her tuition and allow her room and board if she would help with utilities, complete school and follow reasonable house rules. She was laid off from her p/t job, neglected school for several weeks, and has been partying in my...

Deceased brothers girlfriend refuses to move [ 2 Answers ]

My now deceased brothers girlfriend moved into my mothers house with him while he was still living. He passed away and since then my mother has passed away leaving the house to me and my siblings. We have requested that the girlfriend leave but she continues to stay. What can we do?

View more questions Search