I purchased a condo a few years ago, which came with a parking space. The guy who owns the condo across from me bought his unit through a HUD foreclosure. At the time of his sale, the Public Trustee gave him MY parking space and I just want to get it back. Apparently, there were some title issues with the double deeding of this parking space to both condos at the time the building was first turned into condominium units, but mine was deeded first, so it takes precedence over his. He has been unresponsive and continues to pay property taxes on the parking space for over 1 year now. Can I file a Quiet Title Action myself to correct the ownership of the space, or do I have to incur the tremendous attorneys’ fees to fix something that I didn't even cause? If I can do it myself, can anyone tell me how? Thx--Jag