Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    sonnysara's Avatar
    sonnysara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 6, 2019, 03:24 PM
    In Canada ,How can one not pay, the recipient or the donor, capital gain tax?
    In Canada ,How can one not pay, the recipient or the donor, capital gain tax? if the father wishes to relinquish his co-ownership on his sons house? Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Capital gain [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my sister own the house ( two names on the deed ) , but it's only her name is on the mortgage. She moved out with her husband 2 years ago. Now I am planning to sell the house.( purchase price was $110,000, selling for $175,000) Who would have to pay a tax on capital gain and how ?

Capital Gain? [ 1 Answers ]

How much would an investor earn on a stock purchased 1 year ago for $63 if it paid an annual cash dividend of $3.75 and had just been sold for $67.50? Would the investor have experienced a capital gain? Explain Thanks.

Concerning capital gain tax [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have, under my name, two houses. One in Vancouver, one in Toronto. I live in Toronto and I did declare the house in Toronto as my principal residence on ON479 of my previous years of return. However, lately I found out if I would sell the one in Vancouver, I would have to pay the...

Canada capital gain tax on real estate [ 1 Answers ]

I want to sell my vacation property. It is not my principal residence. It has increased in value three-fold in 10 years and I want to minimize my capital gain tax. I am planning on buying another vacation home soon after. If I arrange with the buyer, if willing, to hold part of the title and...

Capital Gain Tax [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I am new to this forum and have a question about Capital gain tax I inherited a comercial property from my father in 1998. At the time of probate the property was valued at $150,000.00 I Have just accepted an offer to sell for $110,000.00 Do I owe Capital Gain Taxes?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.