I became really ill about 3 months ago and spent over a month in the hospital. I have since been on disablility due to not being able to work. I called my apartment complex and told them my situation, it is a reoccuring illness and I have had to stay with my mom because I have not been able to take care of myself. They want me to pay almost $5000 to get out of my lease. Is there any way that I can get out of it legally? I need to move in with my mother due to not being able to work..