Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    christinak_32's Avatar
    christinak_32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 16, 2008, 01:30 PM
    Want to buy home
    I am trying to find out how to buy a mobile home that has been left unattended and behind on payments about 7 mon from greentree morg. It is my ex-neighbors home and I am interested in buying it .It is in a mobile home park in connersville ,Indiana .Any info will be great thank-you
    twinkiedooter's Avatar
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

    Jul 16, 2008, 05:32 PM
    Call Greentree and ask them about this home and go from there. You might have to pay the delinquent park rent as well to get the home.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,304, Reputation: 7692

    Jul 16, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Once greentree repo's the mobile home they will sell it, depending upon their policy, If they have not repo'ed it yet, the old owner may sell it for the mortgage amount.
    quimmie's Avatar
    quimmie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Feb 19, 2009, 02:56 PM

    How do I buy abandoned property in the uk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garden Tub Faucet - Home of Legend mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My sister has a leaky garden tub faucet. We can't determine how to access under the faucet. There is no access door. A closet is behind the faucet. When we remove the wallboard, we find the distance from the opening to the faucet too far away to access. Can you help? Thanks, Mary

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

New home addition -home equity loan or remortgage [ 1 Answers ]

I am 54yrs old and have only 3 yrs left on mortgage.. I want to put on a new addition to house and looks like I will have to borrow $80,000.. Do I want to do home equity or remortgage? I would like to retire in 11 yrs or less

Schedule C home depreciation and effect on eventual sale of home in the future [ 1 Answers ]

I am debating if I should take depreciation on my personal home onto my federal schedule C. Let me explain, My gut feeling tells me that when I eventually sell my personal home I will be forced to add back all the depreciation I have taken on my schedule C for all those past years as income for...

View more questions Search