Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebecca436 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 08:18 AM
    In my dream a man in white chasing me?
    I had this dream wher a man in white was chasing me crawling on the ground trying to get me leaving letters saying haha on them what does this mean
    Iheartpie5678 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 10:56 PM
    Well I was born in an Christan family and we moved into this house that was built by a morman family a very very long time ago and my hole entire family would have night mares and when we moved 4 years later they all stopped
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 12, 2011, 06:40 PM
    Iheartpie - I wouldn't think that most Mormon's would leave a trail of demons behind them ;) It probably didn't have much to do with their religion as it did something else.

Rebecca - dreams rarely mean anything. That doesn't mean they aren't INFLUENCED by an outside source. Influence and meaning are two different things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I Continue chasing this man? Its to difficult to let go! [ 35 Answers ]

I 've been having an on again off again sexual affair with a man/neighbor for over 4 yrs. My daddy always taugjt me action talks bull Walks. I now made it clear I will be selling my home & moving somewhere within a few weeks to a few months... But I don't know where I am moving ...

Man in a white suit in a dream I couldn't wake up from. [ 17 Answers ]

I had one of those dreams last night where I felt it was impossible to wake up from. I knew I was sleeping, yet I couldn't get myself to wake up, I was stuck. I have dreams like that at least once a month, but this time, there was something different about it. In almost all of my dreams like this,...

View more questions Search