Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Britters Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 04:50 PM
    Tarot reading
    So.. I am not sure if this is were I would ask but oh well.
    I was wondering if any one could tell me how to properly do a tarot reading.
    I just started and the book I have doesn't really help.
    I know what each card means I just don't know how to set up and such.
    Thanks
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Feb 2, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Go to Learning the Tarot - An On-Line Course and click on the "Lessons" link on the left side.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Like all of the "analogical" sciences, the usefulness of the Tarot depends entirely on the sincerity of your quest and the purity of your motive. The more unselfish and universal your perspective, the more helpful the guidance and insight will be.
    nikki_22 Posts: 63, Reputation: 10

Sep 18, 2007, 02:29 PM
    There is no right or wrong way to lay out the cards. Some people use the celtic cross spread, some lay them all out straight, it doesn't really matter. Keep your mind open and have confidence that your questions will be aswered and they will!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A reading nightmare. [ 13 Answers ]

All of my life I have had a problem where reading was never a joy. I'v always had difficulty with reading, spelling and consontration. Now I'm almost 40 and my reading has never really improved since college. I've struggled with this all of my life, -thank god for spell check, which was not...

General Reading [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, could someone give me a general reading... please let me know. Thanks.

Would like a Clairvoyant/Tarot reading [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I wanted to see if anyone out there can do a Tarot/Clairvoyant reading for me. My DOB is 4/7/63 Time: 3:50PM EST. I would like to know what the future holds and if I will ever hear from my former ex again. DOB: 1/22/68. We were together 7 yrs. Married for 5. I've missed him since he left...

View more questions Search