Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wabisabiwabisabi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2003, 12:52 AM
    Missing the company of a friend
    Hello! Lately, I have been experiencing mixed emotions about whether I should continue to go cold turkey from associating with a male friend. Some days I can accept that his feelings I assume were platonic (I don't know for sure). In fact, I don't know anything about what he feels when it came to me. Supposedly he has liked me or still does, but the strangest feeling I get is that moments such as these or on some days, I miss talking to him terribly. He has been called stupid and crazy in my presence. When I hear unkind things about him from others, it hurts me that it is said. He does have issues to work out. I have come to the realization that we cannot be more than friends. I hate not being closer to him though. I have not told many people about how I feel because I want to be strong, but I cannot hide that I grew to love him and I feel a spiritual connection to him. At times, I even feel his presence around me. I wanted to know if I am imagining this or if I am right. My birthday is July 16th and his is May 13th. Thank you!
    trainman3545 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2003, 02:08 AM
    Missing the company of a friend
    When we find our soulmates, it doesn't always mean we have to be in a relationship with them. I'm not saying that he is a soulmate. I do know that you have met yours. So maybe. Anyway, like I was saying. We can love and care for them, but not expect the same in return. They might not realize that they are. But, being there for each other is good. You should discuss your feelings about each other. Or at least tell him your feelings. I hope this helps a little. If not, then I apologize. Best of luck.

Brian

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company value = HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I need to add value to the company, before shareholders buy new shares, how can I make It.

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Company value [ 4 Answers ]

I need to add value to the company, before shareholders buy new shares, how can I make It.

View more questions Search