Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyaboutvs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2004, 02:13 AM
    Please help me
    HI , My Name is roshan ,I am crazy about this girl called vandana singh.we are from india. I first saw her in the library,she is a graduate student and myself an undergrad.it was love at first sight .I went and introduced myself as a graduate student from different department. Later when she found out,she asked me to stay away from. I love her a lot and I think she knows it by now. Also some strange coincidences takes place between us.sometimes I can feel her comeing or going.I have a strong feeling/hope that she will be mine someday,that GOD has made us for each other. I cannot see how this is going to materialize in the near future. Can somebody give me advise,shall I go and propose to her,how do I convince her that she is my dreamgirl.how can I make her fall in love with me! Is LOVE only for the RICH<FAMOUS,BUEATIFUL or is LOVE found only in the movies. Will I ever find my true love.
    I hope someone of you wiil be kind enough to answer my questions
    Hope to hear from you soon
    Thank you
    God bless you
    kumare Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2004, 02:23 AM
    Please help me
    Hi Roshan,

Love is definitely for everyone. Unfortunately, it's not always possible that the one you love will love you back. You should have been honest to Vandana from the beginning, maybe now she thinks you can't be trusted. Anyway, you can try apologizing to her and then see what happens. ;)
    microbe Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2004, 05:16 PM
    Please help me
    I have consulted The Oracle Book and the answer to your problem is " The Crystal Ball assures you will gain that which you seek."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search