Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lharbiso Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 11:21 PM
    My daughters marriage
    My daughter has been married for eight months. They have a new baby who has been sick since he was born premature. She thinks he has been cheating on her. When she asks him things he makes it sound like it is all her fault. She has epilepsy and every time she has a seizure, he has upset her. Her mother in law recently asked her to sign over custody of the baby to her so she could put him on her disability check? He is already on medicaid. I think they are trying to manipulate her in some way. I recently moved 700 miles away and can only console her by phone. She also was supposed to have a biopsy after the baby was born and has not had it yet. Does anyone have any insight in this? Thank you in advance. God Bless
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Nov 20, 2006, 05:13 PM
    Your daughter needs to talk with a Woman's Advice Centre. As you say it sure sounds like her in-laws are manipulating her and with her disability she is very vulnerable.
    It might be worth her while to talk with Children's Services at the Town Hall (or lookup in the phone book)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will my marriage last? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been married for 16 months but I don't trust my husband. I am 8 months pregnant and need to know before its too late for my baby if he is going to cheat and if we will last

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=24811 The above link is a question about money in a relationship. It turned into a religious discussion by one member. My question is: Are all marriages considered to be "religious ceremonies"? A marriage in a Church is usually considered a...

Daughters custody before hurt [ 2 Answers ]

We had custody of my husbands children for all their life till 2 yrs ago and the mother got them back the children wanted to stay with us and the law guardian also recemmended they stay with us but the judge gave them back .since she has had them one child 3 yrs old died in her care her 1 son was...

View more questions Search