Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blind death Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2009, 05:30 PM
    I just want to know what will happen in my future?
    I no longer look for 2om.. everyday is worse than the day before.. I've been depressd for 2 years now.. people use 2 call me the happy girl that could make anyone happy.. and now I can't even make myself happy.. I just wish I know what my future is holding for me.. because right now I c no hope.. I try 2 forget yesterday because it was sad.. I try not 2 live today because it will be worse than yesterday and I just don't think about 2om.. because I no it will hurt even more... I have anything anyone would wish for.. but the happiness is gone and everything means nothing... I just wish I can c 2om.. with different eyes.. or live it with a different heart... is it possible anyone could tell me what will happen 2om..
    Crybaby9112001 Posts: 83, Reputation: 4

Dec 25, 2009, 08:20 PM

Im sorry you feel this way. I really think the best thing you should do is talk with people and let them know how you feel. Whether its with a teacher a parent or your councler.
    ON a more personal note just try to better your life in the little ways. Go out to a park or to museums. Go with friends to the book store or library. Do things that you know you love.
    If need be write about what's going on in your mind and what your thinking, write about even the smallest things that happened in your day and elaberate on how you felt about it. Take on a hobby and keep yourself busy. But don't stay alone.
    And if your only way of talking on here then so be it. But know that your not the only one that feels like that. It happens to us all. But we have to pick ourselves up and get out of that slump. TALK TO PEOPLE. Its important.
    I hope these things help. Lets us all know how you feel a bit later.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2009, 08:29 PM
    Hi, Blind death!

No one here can foretell your future. What or who is "2om", please? This site operates on an international basis, and it's very important to use correct English grammar and spelling here. It could be that someone really great at helping you might come along, but be unable to do so because of not being able to understand what you've written.

My first impression, is that you might be clinically depressed, since you state that you've been that way for two years. When was the last time that you saw your physician, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did it happen then [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I had my period on march 3rd. It ended on march 6th. I had sex that night. I also missed my next period. Could I have gotten pregnant that night?

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

What will happen? [ 3 Answers ]

I am only 17 years old. I was with my husband for 2 years before we got married in April of this year. I got pregnant at 16 by my husband. He cheated through text messaging and he is leaving me my one year old daughter and I am 8 months pregnant? What kind of help could I get? I NEED HELP

What will happen in the future with my ex? [ 1 Answers ]

If you are psychics please tell me what will happen in the relationship with my ex? We broke up a few months ago! Will we ever be together? Or will I find someone new and how? When?

View more questions Search