Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heather2007 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 05:35 PM
    Will it ever happen?
    I just want to know if I should wait for my ex boyfriend to come back.. which I have a feeling deep inside he will.. Or move on.. I love him and I am willing to wait for him.. and give him space.. If I know he's coming back. But I don't want to be wasting time on nothing. What should I do
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2006, 05:46 PM
    I can tell you certain paths and options that you have. It is up to you which one you choose. Just to give an instant reaction and feeling. He is your ex for a reason. The very most important thing is that you follow your heart. No matter what happens in any situations. These are important for growing and becoming a better person. Good and bad experiances.

Joe
    kdc62604 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 05:48 PM
    If he loves you he'll be back
    heather2007 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 05:55 PM
    He says he still loves me as a person.. what's that mean
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2006, 06:39 PM
    As a person. That means he is trying to say he still loves you and cares about you but not in the same way. That is what I think. You need to ask him exactly what does he think that means and how are you suppose to take that?
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2006, 09:43 PM
    It means he doesn't love you like he would love someone he wants to be with.

It is a bit of a cop out line that people use usually when dumping someone.

Sorry, but I have heard it before. It is used to soften the blow.

I think your best option is to move on. Move forward in a healthy direction and find happiness without him.

If he chooses to come back one day and you still think it might work then so be it. But right now it is over and time to move on. Sorry, not what you wanted to hear but it is the truth!
    abbie1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 10:27 AM
    Will I ever be a mother
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Nov 13, 2006, 10:45 AM
    We can't see beyond a choice that we have yet to make, and unless you make one you cannot see the chances ahead.

Don't waste your time on a 'nothing'. If you love him, let him go. If he comes back, he is yours. If he does not, it was never meant to be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me what will happen to me tomorrow [ 6 Answers ]

What is going to happen to me tomorrow

What Happen and what's happening now [ 7 Answers ]

Well the topic that is so popular on people mind is what happen with me in my further wife after all the drama. Well in one sentence I'll tell you. Many things was wrong, first there was no trust. No good commnication and a distance relationship and too much damage had already been done. So I...

Will Something Happen to Us [ 1 Answers ]

Well I'm 16 and I'm dating this guy that is 17 about to turn 18 in Jan. If we have been dating will I have to break up with him just because he is about to turn 18.

What is going to happen? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had problems with my husband for a long time. Do you think we will end up in divorce? I can't seem to make all his anger go away.

View more questions Search