Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladybug5555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2006, 09:51 PM
    I really need to move out of Florida
    Hi I really need to move. My family and myself have our home up for sale and we have a contract on it right now. We just had it appraised two days ago, and haven't heard a thing.
    Next will be the survey if we get past the appraisal part. Then hopefully next week we will be closing on the property. I am very nervous about the whole thing. We are moving to Tennessee and we can't hardly wait to get there. I was just wondering, do you think everything will go right in this transition? Will there be any hang-ups? Will we get to Tennessee? I really hate Florida, been here for 39 years. Please help, I am very edgy about the whole process! Thanks so much
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 4, 2006, 09:08 AM
    Yes, the home sale process can be very hard. If of course you are not selling your house for too much money, the appraisal should be just fine.

What are your plans for Tennessee, I believe it is a wonderful place, you have mountains, and rolling hills. It is a wonderful place.
    the black dagger Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 01:49 PM
    Well I'm only 11 and I live in uk but I do know lots about moving give yorself about 2 weeks to settle in then really start to go for stuff yor kids probably need about 3 weeks to settle in kk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Florida eviction [ 4 Answers ]

In the state of Florida once a tenant is served with an eviction notice how long does he have to vacate property?

Pre-Construction Condos in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

I am in Florida and am in the middle of a Pre-Construction nightmare. The developer is terrible. I have reviewed the contract. My 15 day "rescission" period passed whereby I can withdraw within 15 days. Also, I initialed to say I received all of the documents like condo disclosures, etc. Also,...

Warranty Deed-Florida [ 0 Answers ]

The warranty deed names an individual as the grantee in trust for another individual. What does this mean?

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

Help no cold air from a/c unit in Florida [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rheem a/c unit with heat pump inside and secondary unit outside and is only 5 years ols. When I woke up late this morning I noticed that the thermostat said it was 82 degrees upstairs and I always keep it at 79 so I knew something was wrong. I turned the thermostat off, reset the breakers,...

View more questions Search