Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kay13 Posts: 103, Reputation: 22

Nov 1, 2006, 01:49 AM
    What does my future hold
    Someone please help! I divorced my husband 10 years ago because he made me choose between my marriage and our unborn child. I choose our child and had a beautiful baby girl alone. Since then my ex has kept me on the back burner with promises that one day we will be together. Last weekend I discovered that another woman had been staying with him at weekends and he introduced her to our daughter, I'm devastated and don't know how to get through this. Our 18 year old son hasn't spoken to him for 3 years because of how he treats me, and he is giving this as the excuse for not being a family. We had a very bitter divorce and I went through pregnancy and birth alone just hoping that once he saw the baby he would change his mind but he has been dangling the carrot ever since. Trouble is I love him and can't see a future without him, but I also know I can't go on like this.
    On my request we've not had contact for three months because it's worse when I see him, so he's picking up or daughter from my moms house. Help, I don't know where to go from here.
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Nov 1, 2006, 03:27 AM
    Well firstly, good decision divorcing him when he made you choose, that was a big mistake on his part because how could he posibly win?
    Secondly.. what have the last ten years been like? Raising your daughter, your son? You say you can't go on like this, you've been going for ten years now... and with the support of your kids could you not make it without your ex? Could you see yourself moving on and finding a spose somewhere else? Just because our ex's are the ones we know the best and can easily adapt to, doesn't always make them the best choise, hang in there, love comes to those who wait and impatience comes to those who seek it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 1, 2006, 07:34 AM
    You have other post on this subject through out this forum, so now your looking for a psychic to solve your problem? You will always have feelings for your ex and are tied to him through your daughter. Accept he has moved on and work to get a life without him. Do the things you enjoy and stop worrying about what he does. But of course you already know all that since that is what everyone has told you already. It is up to you to put actions behind the words and move on. What's stopping you from being happy? YOU ARE.
    kay13 Posts: 103, Reputation: 22

Nov 1, 2006, 08:11 AM
    Sorry talaniman, I realise there are two posts - they were originally posted on the same day and then one disappeared, only to re-appear at a later date, I'm not sure why.
    I have taken note of all comments and am feeling much better now, looking forward to my future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About how much songs does 128MB hold? [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering how many min./hours do mp3s hold

How to do a proper hollow hold [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I need to know how to do a proper hollow hold. In cheerleading, we do them, but we always argue on how to do them. Since my father was in the army, and he taught me to do them with your hands under your tailbone or else it's bad for your back, but everybody thinks that your tailbone has...

Deposit to hold an apartment [ 2 Answers ]

In CA, if a person gives a $650 deposit to hold an apartment in the beginning December with the intention of moving in on the first of Januaryand then decides that he doesn't want to move in after all and notifies the landlord on Dec 20th, is he entitled to any of the deposit? The landlord was not...

Hold Music for telephone [ 9 Answers ]

Greetings, Is there a possible way I can set up a "hold" system on my general telephone? I know that it is not possible to hold separate calls without call waiting, etc. (unless one has a large phone system) but for instance if I need to look for something for someone who calls, rather than...

View more questions Search