Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eta Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2006, 10:22 PM
    Please psychic help me out :-)
    I am 25 years old a gemini/cancer cusp. I would like to know about my career and more about my love life and anything else the future may hold like settling down. What about the Aug 26 1976 person? Will I be a success? How long must I wait?

PLease help and give me as much info as possible. I appreciate any feed-back. Thank you so much for your time.

**A religion professor in uni. Once told me a real psychic is someone who doesn't ask for money... Im going to try it out here and see what pops up.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2006, 02:51 AM
    I doubt any of us are professional physhic's.
    Sorry!

Aug 21, 2006, 02:12 PM
    Gotcha. As said, I was just waiting to see if anything pops up. GUess not, huh? Worth the question though... I.ll be on my merry way!
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Aug 24, 2006, 08:06 AM
    Major scattered energies here, you really need to focus!

I have you being of above average intelligence! Really! Like you should have graduated from coolege and done gradute school too! And maybe even more! I know you do not necessarily feel this way about yourself but its true~! You probably read everything you get your hands on you are like a sponge when it comes to knowledge it is easy for you when you are not distracted by all the strife in your life. You get bored easily and can get into trouble if your super mind is not kept busy! You are the sign of the twins, and everyone dealing with you feels like they are dealing with the force of 2 people when dealing with you. You have high ideals, air sign, but the cancer cusp, water sign, is extreme sensitivity! Can be secretive, sometimes too emotional.

You like to have your way! You like to have someone to take care of you, this is a big one for gemini, they like to be waited on, literally, even though they can do for themselves, and are not usually to happy in life until they find this someone!

Your someone is not coming for at least 6-8 years! I get lots of inner work needing to be done on yourself, you've been denying your inner voice, not listening at all. You know you should but don't! Careful you can be a bully about getting your way. Getting your way is fine, just don't step on others toes to get what you want. Im getting you with no real stand in life. Meaning, you tend to blow this way and that for the most part, no real planning in your life about where or what or how. No game plan at all this is not good. WHen you don't have your own game plan, set of values or morals, things that only you believe in, not because someone tells you that you should believe it cos they say so or do.

Then you are tossed around in a boundless sea, and are reacting to life, intead of having a major role in it. In yours. In your life! I have you stagnating right now! Not moving forward not moving backward.

Where is the right man? WHere is the right job?

No ma'am, you should get up and just get moving already, stop being so picky and talking yourself out of everything and letting others talk you out of your doings and believings. I have you is danger of if you don't get up and start taking an active role in your life!! Real clinical Depression and/or worse!! Your mind is too strong and powerful to be so idle!

Its not about you waiting for Mr.Goodbar. Its about you finding your gift right now! ANd no man/ love relationship will manifest until you are working on this gift and bringing it about. You are given 6 years to do this work and bring it about, you are given the up to the 8th year in case you get stuck and stop doing the work on yourself again. Relationships will do nothing but distract you at this point. SUre you can fall in love and get in the middle of a relationship now, you don't have to listen to me. But he will NOT be the one, he will not make you happy and you WILL feel worse than you do now and be even farther away from your goal!

Stepping stones, that is all that you are allowed to have relationships now for. A movie, dinner out. Then STOP! No more, don't take it any farther. You will have more if you wait, you will have it all if you wait. You have honestly worked out having male relationships in a previous lifetime, they are on the back burner this life time! You are not here to work on your relationships with males or females for that matter! You are highly advanced!

You have come back to help others!! Even your parents, may not have been there for you at birth and so on for you, because it was a means to an end. Simply to get you here! Please don't feel bad about your family, don't take it so personally! No matter what society or so called well wishing others tell you, that you have to grow up with this in your life or your are nothing. Abh! Humbug! ITs all about energy, and what yours is directed to do!

You will be a Mother Theresa of sorts. Help others with your gift, then you will branch off to find you have more gifts than one, to work on another. Im getting you just need to get up and get going what are you waiting for!!
    Your healing energy is needed by so many. Don't worry about changing jobs constantly, again it is the energy you impart to certain individuals. You are the fire under them, you impart change into their lives, you encourage grwith and change where ever you go. Even if its just them changing their hair or how they go to the mailbox. Sometimes you may feel as if your ague and fuus with a lot of people. That's because, they fight change. Consciously, they don't know it, subconsciously they know you are the key.

Money will not weigh heavily on your shoulders either, that was worked out to the last few times, you know how to do more with less. Not that you won't have it, its not important to you. You are willing to live and be just like Mother T, to help all that you can. Your friends and relatives will think your crazy or wrong or mixed up. Don't listen to them! THis is your souls desire,it must be done, in order for you to be happy! And healthy!

THe relationship, will be a man of the cloth also, wanting to help others too. ANd this is how you will come together. You will think, he's not even paying attention to to you when you meet. But that is because he is a true gentleman, and would not dare push you to be unrespectable in any way! You think he's not interested because you are used to men being pushy and only wanting one thing, usually sex.

I guess you realize now how important your spirituality is to be for you. If you have not been going, you will! If you are already there, it will increase and you will have visions of what to do... Im having trouble pinpointing this energy about you. As if you are in the middle of the change already!

AND EVERYBODY NEED TO GET IT OUT OF THEIR HEADS THAT A TRUE PSYCHIC Doesn't ASK FOR MONEY! WE NEED TO EAT TOO! But it is true that a real one will help you and work on payment or trade or whatever! I am paid very well for what I do!! I am well known in the area I live in!

I help friends, and people that just walk right up to me and start telling me all there problems, and I come here to help! What goes around really does come around. ANd I would hope that if ever I was in need and no money, that this would come back to me! You are supposed to help others when they ask,when they need it, not just when it is convienent for you to do.

It doesn't work to blindly donate a large sum at the end of the year just so you can get a tax write off. You must give of yourself to all that ask for it, when they ask for it.

I felt that you needed to hear that too for some reason unknown to me. It is supposed to make sense to you though not me.

peace ranieri

Quote Originally Posted by Eta
    I am 25 years old a gemini/cancer cusp. I would like to know about my career and more about my love life and anything else the future may hold like settling down. What about the Aug 26 1976 person? Will I be a success? How long must I wait?

PLease help and give me as much info as possible. I appreciate any feed-back. Thank you so much for your time.

**A religion professor in uni. once told me a real psychic is someone who doesnt ask for money... Im going to try it out here and see what pops up.

Aug 24, 2006, 07:18 PM
    Thank you for that extremely long answer.

Now I believe such things as psychics. I personally met one person who didn't even have to know my birth date or anything about me to know what to say, which put myself in complete awe.

I gave my birthday, plus I added the bit which stated: a uni. Professor, which signified I was in university... usually more interlligent people go to uni.. so this is right:

"I have you being of above average intelligence!! Really! Like you should have graduated from coolege and done gradute school too! and maybe even more! I know you do not neccesarily feel this way about yourself but its true~!""

I am also very very emotional, as you stated.

Now Im not saying everything you said was inaccurate. Some things startled, me sure like, for example:

"You like to have your way! You like to have someone to take care of you, this is a big one for gemini, they like to be waited on, literally, even though they can do for themselves, and are not usually to happy in life until they find this someone!""

This is correct.

"Then you are tossed around in a boundless sea, and are reacting to life, intead of having a major role in it. In yours. In your life! I have you stagnating right now! Not moving forward not moving backward. "

Not 100% sure what you mean here? I think Im going forward in my life, as far as I am concerned. I had a very unproductive summer, but I have things lined up for me starting next week!

"Real clinical Depression and/or worse!! Your mind is too strong and powerful to be so idle!"

This whole summer I have been unemployed and more than likely depressed from doing nothing. I know I could have been more productive.

Im taken aback about my special someone not coming for at least 6-8 years. If you are 100% psychic and are telling me the truth here, this hurts, as usually when there is love in my life it gives my life meaning. Now I did just have a recent break-up which tore me to pieces and I am still have issues to deal with.

Now I know for a fact that I do have an impact on others so when you said that I am like a Mother T figure I got goose bumps.

Money is also not a huge issue for me, although I do not have lots of it and I usually live day to day. I could always use a little more....

"You have come back to help others!! Even your parents, may not have been there for you at birth and so on for you, because it was a means to an end. Simply to get you here! Please don't feel bad about your family, don't take it so personally!"

I do not agree with this at all. My parents have been there for me 100% along the way.

"I guess you realize now how important your spirituality is to be for you. If you have not been going, you will! ""

Not sure about this one yet.... we.ll see in due time.

"You are supposed to help others when they ask,when they need it, not just when it is convienent for you to do.""

TRUST ME I DO! Normally it doesn't go the other way around for me with some people.

Thank you for your answer again. Im not sure if everything is 100% on and some parts can certainly apply to just anyone, but I will certainly remember it and keep a printed copy on file!
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2006, 04:33 AM
    25 born in 1976? How do you expect anything accurate?
    I sense that you posted your questions on a whim just to see the responses you would get rather than for real guidance toward your future. You already have a plan in mind and goals set for yourself; however, I'm feeling that you may be questioning your decisions or having some type of doubt or remorse toward something specific in your life and the life of others. It's not clear what it is, but it was a judgment call made by yourself.
    Forgiveness is also present (for yourself and others)
    - you are surrounded by love everyday - if romance is what your looking for, love should not be what you're asking for.
    - you could be in the right mind frame for a successful future, but there is some type of deceit going on. There are big stories or fables of some type.
    - block the negativity you are having and think positively
    - try not to analyze everything in your life over and over
    - go with your first instinct
    - consider other peoples advise instead of dismissing it all together (there may be some fragments within it that you can put to good use)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2006, 04:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AKaeTrue
    I sense that you posted your questions on a whim just to see the responses you would get rather than for real guidance toward your future. You already have a plan in mind and goals set for yourself; however, I'm feeling that you may be questioning your decisions or having some type of doubt or remorse toward something specific in your life and the life of others. It's not clear what it is, but it was a judgment call made by yourself.
    - you are surrounded by love everyday - if romance is what your looking for, love should not be what you're asking for.
    - you could be in the right mind frame for a successful future, but there is some type of deceit going on. There are big stories or fables of some type.
    - consider other peoples advise instead of dismissing it all together (there may be some fragments within it that you can put to good use)
    This post can be copied and pasted as an answer to pretty much any question. Maybe Ill use it later.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2006, 05:20 AM
    "AKaeTrue disagrees: maybe you should use it now, for yourself..."

Thank you very much for your negative rating. Of course you missed the point entirely. I didn't say that the content was wrong, I said that it was generic enough to answer any question. For instance:

-------------------------------
    Q. Should I wash my car today? I'm feeling a little lazy.
    A. I sense that you posted your questions on a whim just to see the responses you would get rather than for real guidance toward your future. You already have a plan in mind and goals set for yourself; however, I'm feeling that you may be questioning your decisions or having some type of doubt or remorse toward something specific in your life and the life of others. It's not clear what it is, but it was a judgment call made by yourself.
    --------------------------------------------

See?

I'm a psychic too but not nearly as bitter as you.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2006, 09:08 PM
    Truthfulness is bluntness not bitterness.
    I disagreed with NeedKarma for the fact that the advise I gave was only intended for Eta to plug into and find the truth of what ails success, and romance.
    It took little effort to make a negative remark toward positive reinforcements and thought techniques focused specifically for another. Positive thought techniques can be plugged into anyone's life, but cannot be used successfully if the truth of a situation is not faced head on and dealt with. The advise I give can be used by anyone and should be used by everyone. Thus, NeedKarma should change the negative thought habits now rather than later.
    -Kae

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic slap [ 19 Answers ]

I have worked with my psychic abilities in the past. I do not give readings. I do like to solve unsolved crimes and find missing persons. My abilities seem to come and go. My questions are. How can I keep my abilities strong. Also want to know how to develop a physicic slap

Psychic in NYC [ 9 Answers ]

Hi - Does anyone know of a good psychic in the New York City area?

Psychic readings [ 80 Answers ]

Psychic,tarot,and love readings by maria One reading will convince you that I am the psychic you have been looking for. Contact me now for advice and answers in all areas of life of such as love,marriage,career,health,family,etc.thank you and godbless

Need PSYCHIC advice on job [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently asked to do a modeling job with professional photographers and models. I'm so scared because I've never worked with professionals before. I really want to do this because I have always wanted to be one of those women in fashion magazines. Its also a great way for me to do more...

View more questions Search