Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    pepples's Avatar
    pepples Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Feb 8, 2008, 06:08 PM
    How to find a person employer.
    Are there any free public database to get information on a person place of employment if I have the name, address and ss#.
    twinkiedooter's Avatar
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

    Feb 8, 2008, 07:45 PM
    No, there is no free public database for this type of information.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,302, Reputation: 7692

    Feb 8, 2008, 07:55 PM
    No, sorry, some of the paid data bases can have some of the info, but often they are out dated.
    taher1's Avatar
    taher1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Feb 7, 2011, 03:35 PM
    I am a man from morocco hope to find a person who help me to ammigrat to u s a
    sara738381's Avatar
    sara738381 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 8, 2011, 09:48 AM
    Comment on taher1's post
    Shalome Taher, Morocco Tov

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find person [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to locate a person by the name of "Sandy R Wildfang" This person is Male and is located somewhere in Manitoba. Can anyone please help me. I have been unable to locate & I need to do a reference check, so the sooner I locate the better. Thanks!

How to place Garnishment? How to locate person employer? [ 2 Answers ]

My parents have rental homes & recently received a judgement for over $6000.00 on a renter who totally trashed the house & owes back rent. I guess the biggest question is how to find where the person is now working to place a garnishment on them. Is there any inexpensive (or better any free) ways...

Find Employer [ 8 Answers ]

Find the current employer for Joseph C Harvey of Hempstead, New York

Find an employer [ 1 Answers ]

I need to locate my ex-husband's current employer for child support reasons. Is there any way to do this?

Find an employer [ 3 Answers ]

I know my ex-husband's ssn. I have been awarded a judgement for the money he owes me. Is there a way I can find out where he works so I can have the judgement executed?

View more questions Search