Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    sharon029's Avatar
    sharon029 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 26, 2012, 09:34 AM
    Disorderly conduct plea agreement dismissed
    Im on unsupervised probation till July 13th for this I paid 250 dollars in minimum court costs fees and it will be dismissed on their end on Sept 12th does this mean that it stays on my record on a background check to get my job back or does it go off my record? I took the plea agreement when offered so I could come home to Wyoming but I can't get my really good job back with it on my background check

Check out some similar questions!

Disorderly Conduct [ 3 Answers ]

I received a disorderly conduct - public intoxication in Chicago. I am twenty-five and from out of town so I have no previous record in IL. I do have a public intoxication in IA but its been about 7 years. Could I get jail time for this? Should I hire a lawyer? Or would it just be best to show...

Disorderly Conduct Ticket [ 1 Answers ]

I received a diorderly 3 days after I took an old friend to see a boat I was selling. His wife was very upset when I gave him a ride home .She called the police stating asult and battery . I don't know what happened to that charge but 3 days later I received a disorderly only the ticket has my...

Disorderly conduct [ 3 Answers ]

Will disorderly conduct stops you from getting a job in most places?could you join the military?or become a state employee?

Disorderly Conduct [ 2 Answers ]

I've read through and have found contradicting information about this offense so figured I would be better off to just ask. A year and a half ago I was north of chicago off 90 misplaced my wallet at an oasis and while inside was bumped into. I had already had a bad day and reached for my wallet to...

Disorderly conduct [ 1 Answers ]

I receive a ticket for disordery conduct and been loud. Would this appear on my record. Because I never been arest before or ant charges

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.