Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Floridalife954's Avatar
    Floridalife954 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 3, 2013, 07:59 AM
    I need to be able to drive
    In not in school due too money issues I'm 17 and my father just lost his license and his business requires a lot of driving. Is there any way I could get some sort of permit to alow me to drive him around being I'm not in school?
    Curlyben's Avatar
    Curlyben Posts: 18,506, Reputation: 1860

    Jun 3, 2013, 08:00 AM
    Yes, it's called a Driving Licence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To upgrade a ps3 is it possible to use a new hard drive and external drive bay? Thanks. [ 0 Answers ]

... is it possible to use a new hard drive and external drive bay instead of using a external hd to transfer data? Thanks in advance.

Car drive in 1 gear but do not in drive in drive? [ 2 Answers ]

My car drive in 1 gear 2 gear but not in drive

Assign PERMANENT Drive Letter to Flash Drive, Even Between Computers [ 9 Answers ]

I've been researching this and the consensus seems to be that it's not possible. But you guys are so smart, you must know a super secret way to do this :) I use an external USB hard drive to backup files on my PC, and I can assign a drive letter in Disk Management that follows the drive from PC...

How to format a hard drive on a dell desktop with XP home edition and no floppy drive [ 18 Answers ]

How do I format a hard drive on a Dell Dimension 8110 with Windows XP home edition 2007 without a floppy drive? I tried to follow answers to some similar qustions posted previously on this site but when I do I get messages like "what's the disk volume label" from the command prompt window after...

View more questions Search