My wife's last period date is from 14th feb to 19th feb 2014

And we have sex on 8th and 9th march

But till now she can't get periods..

And sevior hedeck is to her in last days

Is there any chance to get pregnancy...
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2014, 11:45 AM
    She's roughly 6 days late for this months period... but since there are many things that can cause her to be that late... she should wait another week and take a pregnancy test. Its still too soon to take one and expect a reliable result.

SHe must do it right after she wakes up... the first time she pees in the morning. Or the reuslts will mean nothing.
    dd_dkartheek Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2014, 09:44 AM
    Helllo sir.this is kartheek reddy

My wife's last period date is from 14th feb to 19th feb 2014

And we have sex on 8th and 9th march

But till now she can't get periods..

And sevior hedeck is to her in last days

Yesterday onwards she bleeding little amount

Any chance to get pregnancy... reply plzz

Thanking u
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2014, 12:15 PM
    It's possible that the bleeding is the start of her period. See what happens over the next couple of days and whether the bleeding increases like her normal period. If not, she could either try a pregnancy test, or wait and see what happens when she would expect her period for April.

Some women will have some light bleeding in early pregnancy, but it may just be an off cycle and her periods will resume as normal next month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy confusion [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16... I had unprotected sex on 17 November 2013.. I consumed I pill within 48 hours of having sex.. after 5 days of having sex I am having stomach pain and some blood in vagina but no continuous bleeding... the stomach pain stopped after an hour and there was no blood also... am I pregnant?

Pregnancy confusion [ 3 Answers ]

I have had back pain and I felt very sik to my stumch threw up a few times I also have light cramping in my lower stumch I also get more headaches I also been spotting more than normal I had sex sept 23 the first day of my period and today is oct 16 I'm not due for my period till the 19th according...

Confusion about my pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husband had unprotected sex on 11 nov 2011 4 days before of my periods date.. after that again on 30th nov we had unprotected sex... I had missed my period... I had done pregnancy test one time after when I missed periods but test result was negative.. please help me and tell me what...

View more questions Search